sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
sorry I don't understand
0 Likes
yeboi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did u turn on the blue light filter......coz ..when it's on...the screen turns to kindoff greenish tint
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
at the time of taking this pic blue light filter was off.

its looking a bit greenish to you?
0 Likes
yeboi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yup
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
little greenish yes ....bro did you install last software by using mobile data or wifi? if it's like that then from next time use smart switch to install software.....it's because Samsung provides non A/B partition Type Ota hence it's better to install software by smart switch or odin flash or through authorised service center to overcome software holes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
that's just pathetic, I nstall monthly updates via OTA but the major updates like Android 10 and UI2.1 update I installed via smart switch. Too much trouble for just installing updates.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no bro try smart switch...it's because a update especially for Samsung needs stable carriers..if network little fluctuate then most of times software holes comes by damaging software side which leads to various types of issues in devices by which this forum is full with...🙂 I am using galaxy devices from 2012 i allaways maintain that no issue present....
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
if I use smart switch ,won't my phone gets formatted and even I take a backup and restore it I will need to configure all of my apps again? or is there I am missing?
0 Likes