Original topic:

Is it worth upgrading from S10 plus to S21 (entry level, not Ultra or plus)

(Topic created on: 10-26-2021 03:19 PM)
GirishAneNenu
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys,

As my S10 plus is still a great device with great camera for photos and best display. Is it worth upgrading to S21 by paying 35k extra on exchange with s10 plus?

I see S21 is plastic, 1080P panel, no audio jack, heart sensor, low res display, low battery capacity. What are the advantages if i wanted to upgrade? Cz there is some offer gng on in samsung Shop. 
48 Comments
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Why sell phone, if it is working ?
Use it till it's life.
GirishAneNenu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Working, but there are upgrade offers, youtu.bers are giving mixed reviews on upgrades
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
How much battery life (Screen On Time) do you get on S10+, from 85% to 20% ?
Just curious.
0 Likes
GirishAneNenu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm getting on average 7-8 hours as per battery info. No issues with battery backup
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Open Gsmarena and compare 2 phones, you will get your answer.
In short s10+ is a wonderful device which is now aging but the choice of s20 is an insult to s10+.
I am also using s10+ and I am not switching anytime soon. S20 and s21 series both are bust from samsung. They have numerous issues.
Do a detailed research before buying.
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No, do not go for S21. I'm using it and not enjoying...1080p display for 60k... not worth it...my S9 was much better.
Go for IPhone 13 or Google 6
0 Likes
GirishAneNenu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes , missing heart sensor, var aperture, even fhd is acceptable, Headphone jack is the only thing that made me to think befits buying S21
0 Likes
Karthikreddym
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Trust apple when all you need is speed. You might feel like you lost money but it's worth it in the long run.
Trust samsung when all you need is subpar experience. You might feel like you are saving money, but you must settle for slowdowns and mediocrity in majority of the parts and materials. They will never provide that hand in glove experience like apple. Fingers 🤞- can google ever be that with their tensor chip.

There is no true android flagship, you have a bunch of android flagshi-ts. I doubt there ever will be. You have to settle when you choose android.
0 Likes
GirishAneNenu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
If v purchase iPhone, then need replace all many accessories like headphones, type c chargers, windows pc, some premium apps which i got in android. So i samsung is value for money
0 Likes