Original topic:

Is it any problem?

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 10:30 PM)
mamaavi
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends.my s20 plus ois gyro test show x0 and y0.is it any ois sensor probelm.if anyone know then please reply me

10 Comments
DroidS21
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
No nothing to worry about OIS gyro actually comes into action when you have your camera app open and you want to use stabilisation for camera , x0 y0 is I think it's default state , you can click onto gyro self test to evaluate the sensor further it will show values other than 0 then
mamaavi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Gyro self test show pass bro
0 Likes
DroidS21
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
While showing pass it will show other details like coordinate x and y as shown in the image , you can check the changed values of x and y there , also if the test is passed there is nothing to worry about if you want to test further whether gyro sensor is working or not
1.open up diagnostics on members app run the test for all the sensors
2. To check further, use super steady with main camera lens and without super steady if you are ae to notice the difference between videos that means ois is workingScreenshot_20210916-234936_HwModuleTest.jpg
mamaavi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Ok bro thank u😊
mamaavi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Videos slightly show difference but when shoot videos slightly like hazy
0 Likes
DroidS21
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Well super steady mode on samsung comes with it's own compromises this happens with me too , at super steady more noise is there in the videos
mamaavi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Ok bro thank u😊
DrQaisar786
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
sir, it's OK as my s20 Ultra was also showing the same
mamaavi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Ok sir thank u😊