(Topic created on: 03-08-2019 03:10 PM)
X65
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey!
First Post here. 
Long time galaxy user (since S4) 
So the Instagram mode of the Galaxy s10 camera is really amazing. I often use it and capture images using the built in 'Instagram mode' however I noticed that it saves each picture I take to the camera roll in the gallery. 

There must be an option to turn this off so each and every take doesn't get saved to my camera roll eating up memory and cluttering the camera roll album with multiple random things I've uploaded to my Instagram story. 
If it doesn't exist, samsung should include an option soon as to fix this because it makes me use it less. Everytime I take pictures using it, I have to worry about deleting my entire day's story. 

Already I have turned off the save button on my story from the official Instagram app.

Cheers! 

15 Comments
Joynts
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The normal camera is usually always better
X65
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Also you have failed to understand the issue here.
Joynts
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'd recommend the default camera over Insta cam
Joynts
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
:)
Joynts
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
welcome
X65
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
There's no way to use all 3 camera modes for Instagram stories directly without using the default camera app with the 'Instagram mode'
X65
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Suppose if you want wide angle? You can't directly use wide angle without using Instagram mode for Instagram. The insta app doesn't support that. So the only way is to use the Instagram mode if you want to be quick enough. Ain't nobody got time for shooting in the camera mode and then individually uploading to Instagram. By that time the story is over. Its simple. Switch camera on power button double press and set camera to always open in last mode
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
There is a way in Instagram
0 Likes
Aakashgv
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I agree