Original topic:

Insane Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 12:32 PM)
Malatesh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Pin and Pattern lock suddenly stopped working in my and my wife samsung s10 suddenly. We had to get it software reset in service centre losing all data and even now after setting new pin it says pin not correct and not letting finger print and face detection to set just letting only swipe.This is insane from samsung 
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
then you could have backed up the data using smart sync for windows and reset the device using recovery menu. its is that simple
0 Likes
Malatesh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
it didn't open at all..I had routine that restarts phone every morning auto restart that created mess
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
i guess thats somehow a serious issue. next time, flash the firmware on your own. but using correct firmware
0 Likes
sriram9796
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

How do you expect us to report this in the beta community page when we dont have the phone?

GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung screwed us all up... That too Royally!!!
0 Likes
sriram9796
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

More frustrating and dsiappointing is the fact that samsung hasn't cared to even look into this issue.

0 Likes
Malatesh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I read a article which said they wanted to clear finger print and face data to make people re register to solve bug..but ended clearning pin,pattern,fingerprint and faceid data...bad part this is done phone wise hence irreversible
0 Likes