Original topic:

#InnovationLabs

(Topic created on: 12-22-2021 10:14 AM)
tajinder100583
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
1.Provide screenshot with the help of 3 fingers on screen as other smartphones have.
2. Try to fix clarity/clearer image while max zoom especially in case of s21 ultra as it lacks details.
3. Provide some more filters during portrait image in camera section.
Regards,
A valuable samsung user

12 Comments
Springflower5
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes. I second ur first thought
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
For 1st one samsung have palm swipe gesture... and its there since Galaxy S2.. 🙂
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
And it's no where easy or efficient as the 3 finger swipe.
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It is actually... for people using samsung since ages actually preffer that...
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh that's because you don't know how easy is 3 finger ss. I am finding it extremely awkward to use the palm swipe thing due to which I use the edge panel for taking ss or have to ask Bixby
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Actually i have devices with 3 finger swipe.. but still for me palm is better... anyways its personal choice... atleast samsung can do is to give an option between 3 finger nad palm swipe..
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes we should agree to disagree. My issue is that the palm ss method often interferes with the touch and often changes what is on the screen,while 3 finger ss is clean.
Obviously that's why majority of people damands it.
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No palm doesnt changes... its actually trick is to swipe with palm from the edge... as in like the back gesture but with palm... its quick... for me its like wiping off water... and with 3 finger i get issue of scrolling and such... since now phone have better falm rejection than finger... 😊
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I don't know what's the issue but the palm gesture won't work 70 percent of the time for me. It either invokes edge panel or one hand plus shortcuts. It's really frustrating. Well if it's working for you,good.