Original topic:

#InnovationLab

(Topic created on: 08-14-2020 06:40 AM)
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,  i am using S9 plus and i am first time using a samsung phones. So below points are according to a S9 plus user.

1. In your next update for your all samsung phones please add a button to reduce volume and other sounds in notification bar as you added for turn off button. it will reduce to use the hard button and the life of buttons will be increased.

2. In the notification bar there should be a button for notification history. Where we can see our last 15 notifications. It happens many times that we swiped the notifications without see.

3. Please add an app lock setting i know we have secure folder but this app moved the app in secure folder instead of staying the app on its original place or jusr add setting in secure folder for this.

4. In your samsung internet browser you need to improve for the stream video for boost the loading of the video while watching online.

5. Please improve camera quality. 

6. Please lock the notification pannel so that no one can mute my phone without unlock it. It will really help us to found out our phone if we lost it.
3 Comments
Galaxy S
Congratulations on your new device. Use good screen case for added protection. I found Urban Armor Gear to be of good quality. Especially Monarch series, but price is bit high.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

for the 1 point use one hand operation  plus, and sound assistance from good lock 

for 2 point use the noti star from good lock

for point 4 there is the setting for the video assistance 

for  point 5 the camera quality is now good  

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

also use uv tempered and the skin 

0 Likes