Original topic:

In clone whats app documents not opening

(Topic created on: 07-20-2021 04:48 PM)
Favasputhukkudi
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am using S10+ since 2.5 years.
After the last updated I found some issues in cloned/dual whats app.
When opening the documents it's showing file storage not found and when trying to use whats app camera for taking pictures it's coming like FILE FORMAT NOT SUPPORTED. 
Even I can't able send some downloaded images also.
It's pury from Android issue. My friends also have same issue. 
Please help me.
10 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi,
The issue caused in Dual WhatsApp as recently WhatsApp upgraded its version and it changed the file path where all media files are to be saved.
Due to this change, Dual Messenger didn't sync media saved at new path and so this is causing problem.

Let's hope samsung solves it soon.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Galaxy S
Thank you brother.

Hope Samsung will bring a solution for this.
mambu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Move the dual whatsaap to secure folder then u will be able to see everything as before....
Galaxy S
How can move?
Can you explain me?.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
If you haven't launched the secure folder, Goto > Settings > Biometrics and security> Secure folder > Show icon on App screen. Now you can see secure folder in the app screen.

Here you can add any of your files and apps. Note that, apps added to secure folder will be dual. (Tap + to add apps)

Now tap the three dots on the top and tap Settings > Lock type. Here you can add a dedicated finger exclusively for secure folder. After that, whenever you unlock your device with that specific finger, secure folder opens up.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You can also add files, from gallery my files etc. Press and hold the file and tap "add to secure folder"
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thanks a lot Mr. Mohammed.
I will try it and get back you. 👍☺️
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Sure, We have to see wheather it's working well too, lot's of users are having trouble with this. I don't use second WhatsApp. So let me know wheather this is a better workaround. Thanks.