Original topic:

Improve the s10/s10 plus camera

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 09:22 PM)
biprajit96
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
S10/s10 plus normally captures good crisp looking pictures. However I noticed that when ever I send those pictures in whatsapp its quality drastically decreases which is often found on zooming the photo. I would suggest samsung to do some software modification so that even 12 MP camera pictures if we zoom in, it appears crystal clear even if it is compressed in whatsapp or anywhere. This problem is not present in iphone, so samsung should surely bring this change in order to tackle iphone in terms of photography. Have a nice day
3 Comments
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

I don't know if you have tried this but to send those image files as document as attachment,whatsapp on android android compresses the files as per there policies

biprajit96
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes I have tried this, it works. But I am telling about normal file sharing in whatsapp, thats because I have seen both the photos of iPhone 11 pro and s10 plus which were sent normally on whatsapp, but iphone one looks much better in quality then the samsung one.
0 Likes
raj0056
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
For all Andriod users, Whats app will compress the pixels of the image ..So it is the reason we should not send photos as normal...Instead of that we can send as documents.