Original topic:

Ignorance towards Indian subcontinent users

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 09:56 PM)
mrigank_sp_19
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Hello,

Respected reader of my message, I'm  an Indian ,a student of medical sciences.

I'm writing this message just to let you people know that after releasing S20 series and also 

collaborating with mighty boy band BTS, really a lot of people really headed towards buying S20 plus/Ultra but due to a very poor performance of exynos 990 a lot ,I would say many of many demanded for a snapdragon 865  variant that you people always forget to launch in India. You see a lot of profits in Indian market then why you people always ignore to give us something better what we deserve.

One plus recently released it's 8 pro with snap 865 all over the world seriously or literally whatever you say they never discriminated India with USA or China. Then what's the problem,look I'm just trying to speak up the real issue okay I'm raising my voice on behalf of many buyers. We trust Samsung a lot it would really helpful if you take correct steps and make your buyers happy as you are doing from a  very long  time ago. 

Eagerly waiting for your positive reply , in case a quick solution would be selling snapdragon 865 variant differently and increasing a little price of that variant.

thanking you

your true

customer.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Korea/ct-p/kr  raise your concern over here but not spamming and do very limited post as there moderators are always available to answer 

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Korea/ct-p/kr  raise your concern over here but not spamming and do very limited post as there moderators are always available to answer 

mrigank_sp_19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Thanks for support brother

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤔
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Nothing is gonna change in indian market i guess. They won't provide SD processor. Stop buying Samsung exynos flagship devices.
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
u want Snapdragon go for s10 lite a70 a71 m40 and as for BTS it's all market sell strategy to rope in a brand name band and increase sales when under cover it's all flawed
0 Likes