Original topic:

IS THERE ANY END TO THIS? 🤣 #S21PLUS

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 01:40 PM)
rajjjb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Got this S21 Plus on 27 January on prebook offer. I have literally tried every tips & tricks possible and might have deviced a few tricks myself as well. But nothing is helping.

I have this same error: "An Unexpected Error has occurred. Please try again."  coming every time I enter my IMEI ID. Samsung has stopped responding after sending my generic articles on how to redeem the offer. Now I have no clue what can be done. 

I have switched from an iPhone to Samsung and this switch hasn't been pleasant this far. I really wonder, why they put such a complex system in place if they do not have the resources to troubleshoot such errors and bugs. 

If anyone's gonna recommend me raising this issue or creating a ticket. I have banged my head at evey possible platform Samsung has. They either don't respond or just close my ticket after listing the basic step wise guide of redeeming the prebook offer. Really disappointed by these guys. 
15 Comments
Smunair
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am facing the same issue.. I guess this reflects the customer orientation and ethos of the company....sad state of affairs...what's the point of R & D engineers doing their best to bring an 'epic' flagship..when the customer facing engine is an 'epic' disappointment
0 Likes
rajjjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
epic disappointment. haha!!

can you tell me which device you got and which date? assuming you also purchased through an offline channel.
0 Likes
Smunair
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
s21 ultra...amazon
0 Likes
rajjjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ohhh. I thought they were bundling the prebook rewards with the device itself for online purchases.
0 Likes
GEEHITH
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
don't worry bro offer end 31.03.2021 samsung team will be fixing soon heavy server loads same time errors showing
0 Likes
rajjjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I would gladly wait if these guys tell me that there's a server problem.

But what I hear is that " Sir you cannot use wifi for even 1 second for 72 hours." ; " Sir you have not activated the device" ; " If you're eligible, you'll get it".

at the same time, my friends who have bought exactly the same device could redeem the offer within 24 hours of inserting the sim and not following the silly logic of not using wifi for even 1 second for 72 hours.

anyway, I don't have any other option except waiting and communicating my disappointing experience with Samsung. So, let's just see how it goes.
0 Likes
PRIZM
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Rajjjb, Please contact redemption helpline no. 1800 10 7267864. This should help
0 Likes
rajjjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Already done that 3 times or more and one other number as well. Other than this, I have raised a ticket at Samsung Customer Care, Raised a ticket on Samsung Members app as well, Contacted them over twitter and Instagram. All the tickets get closed everytime without any workable solution.

0 Likes
PRIZM
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
I have shared your concern with the respective team. We will come back with a resolution soon.
0 Likes