Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I don't regret moving from IPhone to Galaxy S22 Ultra
8 Comments
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Samsung has excellent phones, way better than iphone,but samsung stores is fast asleep, poor online experience, limited products, limited stores throughout South africa, apple has more stores,even gives mtn, vodacom, telkom contracts online,and samsung south africa doesn't sell computers or the smart tag plus like elsewhere in the world! They do not even read what we are asking for on rhe members group, one poor soul sometimes comment on posts, but he dissappeared recently. Samsung will only give you a maximum of R10000 trade in when you buy the z fold 4,whereas when you have the iphone 14 pro max ,you get R20000 trade in when you buy the iphone 15 pro max. Go read up on usa sites,there they say samsung gives better trade in offers than apple,so why the double standards in south africa? Whe should let this go viral. Up to korea,south african samsung stores doesn't do justice to the brand!
0 Likes
ThamiK
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I really love Samsung but i hate the Updates differences, this thing of getting Updates in different months it's a turn off. At least they should do in like, Galaxy S series first, then A series last but we always get months differences
LemonCream
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It usually releases in the same month, but depending on where you are in the world can make a big difference
0 Likes
ThamiK
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Its the same thing for apple, but apple differs in time zones, when the update is released, its gonna be the same day to the whole world but different time zones. So Samsung should learn that one.
0 Likes
LemonCream
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
These 2 companies should not be compared as Apple only released 5 phones this year while Samsung around 4 times more and they could possibly release a few more midrangers.
ThamiK
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Look. My concerns, that makes me compare these to companies, is

Apple iPhones are all flagships
So Samsung have Flagships, Flagship Killer,Midrand and Budget.
So my concerns is why don't they do it like apple. When there's a new Update, they make that All Flagships get it first, Flagship Killer next, Midrange next in that sequence
0 Likes
LemonCream
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It is like that. The problem is that they have midrangers that are geo-locked (only sold in certain countries) such as the F series and M series. I also have an issue with their update policy and would like for it to change buh at the same time I kind of see where they are coming from.
Galaxy S
Iphone is a scam 🤣🤣. I one of the people on the waiting list so I used the 14pro for less than a day and returned it for the s22 ultra. Funny thing is i wasn't alone returning it.
0 Likes