Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hey what do you all think about the new iPhone 13
8 Comments
zuluman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I saw the iphone 13 the iPhone 13 pro and pro Max look the same as the iphone 12 but the normal iphone 13 and 13 mini are kinda cool
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The iPhone is good in theory. My problem is that iOS is very limiting as far as what you are able to do with it. Design and looks will always be an opinion but what the iPhone should be able to do is far more than what it is now. I am not committing to a company that restricts me from using my phone that I bought, to the max.
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
That's my pet peeve. I have an iPad Pro 2017 but I am not finding joy with it. I had an iPhone 8+ and its very limiting. You have to go through hoola hoops to do stuff normally. Let alone customisation which you spend an eternity changing your icons. Count me out
bananarang
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Iphone 13 Pro would probably the first Apple device worth buying in like 7 years. Excellent CPU and GPU. It also has an adaptive 120hz screen that imo is the main feature I will be buying it for. The screen also has a smaller notch.
0 Likes
Wakes7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
One day when I'm all grown up, I'll get me an iPhone. Hopefully I would have won the lotto too. 🤣🤣😎
Jdnortje
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I think it's cool but I like Samsung more and support Samsung 100%😎
0 Likes
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Agreed
0 Likes
Ntaks
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I love Samsung over Iphone but the way Samsung feeds us these pre-installed apps that we can't remove is chasing me away. Samsung free, Samsung daily, Bixby etc ,these apps are completely useless and we shld have an option to uninstall them.
0 Likes