Original topic:

I will not stop this until samsung solve my problem (5 months now)

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 12:20 PM)
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
First of all clear me something, I love Samsung phones (only galaxy s series becasue I accidently brought one A51 its **bleep** (for me because I am a power user, so I sold it) second am using samsung form my Samsung galaxy s3 to now samsung galaxy s10 plus, now my life style changed, I can't spend more money on phones now, My Samsung galaxy s10 plus is enough for me, But from last 5 months I am **bleep** up becasue of android 10 updates (YOU GUYS CAN SEE MY PREVIOUS POST ABOUT WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS OR TAKING PHOTOS AT NIGHT, BLACK IS CRUSHING, I THOUGHT THEY WILL FIX IT WITH NEXT UPDATE, NO NOTHING, THE LAST UPDATE MAKE WOREST AGAIN, NOW ITS ADDED GREEN TINT, I WHEN TO SERVICE CENTER, TALK TO CUSTOMER CARE, DONE ALL THE RESET THING AND FORMAT, SAFEMODE EVERYTHING, SAMSUNG IS SAYING STILL WAIT, I I WENT TO SERVICE CENTER THEY SAYING ITS NORMAL, LAST WEEK MY WARRANTY OVER, NOW THEY TELLING ME TO CHANGE SCREEN WHAT NONSENSE IS THAT, SO I WILL DO THIS EVERYDAY TILL SAMSUNG GIVE ME A SOLUTION I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY TO SPEND ON A SCREEN, EVEN THIS IS NOT MY FAULT,) am not the only person this is happent to some of the s8, s9, and note 10 customers. I thought samsung give some priority to their s serous customers no specialy to Indian customers they behave like a racist. AM ATTACHI

NG SOME SCREENSHOTS HERE FOR ALL OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING EVEN IN HDR 10 IT'S SHOWING A CRUSH.

#samsungmobileindia #samsungauthority #samsung 
21 Comments
lsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I would like to add my thoughts as well here. I identified the same issue within few days after buying the phone. This issue looks like it is something to do with the display panel itself. Service center people doesn't seem to understand this and are denying to accept this as a issue with display. Same as you said factory reset , hard reset , flashing rom all done. no luck . Now its been more than a year since i bought s10 and I started to live with it. Below are the related posts of other user and mine who already posted it. Have a look at it.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/pixelated-and-blurry-videos-on-Samsung-s10/td-p/1502436

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Issues-with-video-quality-in-Galaxy-S10/td-p/1221281

0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ohkay we do one thing, we can file a petition against samsung display scam. Hope you will support
lsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If you know the process, please initiate. I will support
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes. I will let you know
0 Likes
lsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
sure. lets take this further to highest level who can address this issue
0 Likes
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
pls let me know, i am ready to file
0 Likes
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
dude i used pretty every Samsung device i and found that never update your device if you really want to update then i have suggestion that install any custom rom i am using in my all devices and its works better than stock ,
leo13
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
bro. i think you tweet about this and tag samsung in tweet so, they notice and work on it otherwise in this app they may not notice you.
7405ankit
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
keep hustling company will get you bro
0 Likes