Original topic:

I'm in love!!

(Topic created on: 01-17-2021 09:23 PM)
Options
Galaxy S
Hi members, 

What do you think about the all new Galaxy S21 Ultra? 

I am a fan of the new contour cut camera housing. They way metal fuses with the camera and back glass, Wow!! 
Not just the aesthetics, the camera setup is a beast in spec, with a laser assisted autofocus. A dual pixel wide angle camera that can take macro shots, addition of 10X and 3X optical zoom lenses, the 108 MP main sensor and yes, all assisted by a powerful processor and AI to provide the best camera experience ever in a Galaxy! 

I can't wait more to try. What will you capture first when you get your Galaxy S21 Ultra? 
8 Comments
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Not to mention samsung decided to drop support for MST which was very usefull feature where NFC payment is not accepted & lack of micro Sd card all feels a downgrade to me personally!
0 Likes
Taimor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
buddy after 256GB internal storage who needs the microsd.
0 Likes
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Only some of us who use lot of video capture especially 4k and store lot of contents would require as mircoSD card as myself I use Sandisk 512gb Extreme pro microSD.
0 Likes
TheExpendble
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
no point in advertising 8k and 4k video recording without storage expansion
Taimor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you have the option of google drive, samsung cloud use that. And if you gona use that much then buy 512gb and peace of mind
0 Likes
TheExpendble
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
these are paid services. so u want to buy an extremely expensive 512gb and remove sd card slot?
0 Likes
Taimor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i always prefer the builtin instead of relaying on expendable things
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
With the availability of mobile wallets not only s-pay, most countries have nfc penetration rate that can make samsung decide to remove the mst.. of course i would want it but i can still live with nfc alone... on the other hand with regard to sd card, you can still save your data easily using otg. cut and paste in my files from phone memory to a flash drive is easy to do as well.
0 Likes