Original topic:

I have told you s10 lite is not the favorite child

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 09:04 AM)
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Before anything,  please do read this 

Now I'm so pissed like what in the world does this mean ?? 
Devices like A51 A71 M31s all have proper full pro mode with all 6 options 
Meanwhile s10 lite has none like what the hell is wrong with samsung 😑 

Some say they are hardware limitations but I checked the camera sensor used in s10 lite is also in the likes on 1+ 7t pro they have full fleged pro mode 
And more over s10 lite has snapdragon 855 3 microphones on whole and zoom in mic option where the original s10 also doesn't support due to hardware limitations 

Like i said s10 lite does support and has the ability to have full pro modes and not only that it also has more than enough power to have wireless dex support 

Because in terms of geekbench 5 snapdragon 855 is equally or more powerful than exynos 990 and not only that s10 lite has a good internal cooling system too

Still the software features are nowhere to be found 😕 

Like even after the one ui 2.5 update we don't see any improvements or features 🙁🙁

Sad to say but this is total injustice to a very good phone 🙁

I mean if s10 lite is gonna be treated like this now then once the new s20 fe gets released then s10 lite will be least priority for samsung 😑😑

Anyway I guess samsung is the only biased company to do these stuff other companies like Apple oneplus provide the same Software experience even with the old devices i mean my sister's iPhone 6s is eligible for all features that ios 14 brings 

And  here we stick with this where the devices lower priced like A51 and A71 and note 10 lite all have proper pro mode yet we don't even get after one ui 2.5 update 

I'm so disappointed 😞 

Cheers 🤞🤞
12 Comments
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
ui 2.5 update is out for s10 lite ?
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
one ui 2.5 for s10 lite is rolling out in spain expected in India soon
0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
oh ok .. thanx
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
really it hurts..... 42k for only 855 chipset... not enough samsung.... they are forcing people to choose other brands
rk8180
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
disappointed..expected full pro.mode in ui 2.5😔
0 Likes
darkvoidz
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah,The support for this phone has been underwhelming to say the least.No dex support,no pro mode for video.What the hell!
Galaxy S
Plz dont curse A71. Just because A71 has full pro mode for pic, it doesn't mean it is fav child. A71 has lots of missing features compared to A51.
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm not cursing any phone bro but just be in our place where there is no pro mode plus we have a lot of bugs

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Many-problems-after-the-August-security-patch/td-p/5280...

plus we don't even have basic software controls

A71 and A51 are evem getting special features like alt z life and all

On other hand we don't even get the basic one its jus very sad even s10 lite cousin note 10 lite has a proper pro mode

Its just so unfair 😑😑
sk04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i mean why
they are treating s10lite like junk
even a51 and a71 are on sept security patch
they even have fully fledged pro mode and even have alt-z thingy
and for s10 lite no dex, no pro mode, no timely updates and price is nearly premium
even with one ui 2.5 there is no pro video mode improvements, no mic controls, no wireless dex.
only thing we are getting is longer duration for shooting in single take and sept security patch
thats it guys nothing else.