Original topic:

I have a samsung galaxy s21 ultra still running on Android 11

(Topic created on: 11-20-2022 07:49 PM)
yousufbaba
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I also contacted to the samsung support chat last week but they said i will het update till15 nov but, still i didn't get any update. When can i get android 12 and then 13. The other devices are running on Android 13. I brought this in September month 2022 on Amazon in UAE.
I have a request to samsung support team to solve my issue.
6 Comments
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Much better to visit the nearest Samsung Customer Service
0 Likes
Nassil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Which country you bought this device, if you are now in differnet country it may not support software upate, eigther you need to go the same country or try to use simcard on that country which need to work
yousufbaba
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Purchase in uae and using also in uae.
0 Likes
Nassil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Below @Guna0969 already commented the reason,
0 Likes
Guna0969
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi, itseems you are using USA version G998U and this could be the reason why you didn't receive... It might be carrier locked...

I'm using G998B in UAE which is international model and received Android 12 last year itself...

Best you check with the seller and replace if possible.. Or visit service centre and ask them their advise.Screenshot_20221119_113323_1000005205_1668843203.jpg
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Bro, you have USA samsung phone. This isn't a UAE version. Please send a message to Amazing UAE about this. They will definitely help you out.

If this thread helped you, please up-vote. Thank you for reading.