cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I didn't get galaxy buds With S23 Ultra.

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 12:59 AM)
saifullahof
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I buy s23 ultra some days ago but i didn't get buds with it and shopkeeper told me that i have to redeem it but i doesn't know how to and now he isn't helping me and can anyone help me and let me know how can i get galaxy buds i paid 555,000. 
9 Comments
Ateeq819
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Open your Samsung member from your phone you will find a button "benefit" click on it then there will be an option redeem voucher open it and click redeem a code will be redeemed then follow instruction put your address phone number etc ...
saifullahof
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
But when i open samsung member and click benefits it says you don't have any benefits.
0 Likes
MalikSohailAslam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
You need to download Samsung Memebers App then you ll go to benefits tab and then coupons sention there u can redeem it. But Samsung haven't given anyone that coupon so far. So go to Samsung website. Open chat and talk to them stricktly.
0 Likes
Ateeq819
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It is limited time offer by Samsung. It means Samsung offering bud scheme has expies
0 Likes
RSAli
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
But in Pakistan, delivery started this week, So, Company is bound to gave gift for pre-order unit
0 Likes
saifullahof
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
So now? No options for me?
0 Likes
RSAli
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Donot give up. Follow up the merchant and Company as well. They will share procedure for redemption soon
0 Likes
Faizi54
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Bro, let us know if you found the solution. I am facing similar issue
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It does not come along with, it's after when you have received your phone - apply to redeem your gift by uploading your receipt with (Samsung logo) on it, once approved they will dispatch it to you. Might take 2 months after confirming.
0 Likes