Original topic:

I can't unlock my phone

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 11:02 PM)
Navneet169
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I enrolled the One UI beta program for the galaxy S10. But once i am switch off and on my phone. it's ask pin after restart. i know what my pin. But i am entered my pin. it's saying incorrect pin entered.

What's the problem. and I can't factory reset my phone. any solution.

10 Comments
amitamit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
u hv to reset ur phone ur all data will loose. go on youtube n see how to factory reset
0 Likes
Navneet169
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I known
0 Likes
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
factory reset ur phone
0 Likes
Navneet169
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i known. i have one option.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yesterday samsung released an update regarding this issue. you would have updated it yesterday only.
if you cannot login to your phone try remote unlocking method. i hope you have enabled it in the settings.

if not hard reset the phone.
1. switch off the phone
2. after turning it off, hold volume up and bixby button at the same time.
3. after few seconds of holding it simultaneously hold power button until the phone vibrates and samsung logo will appear.
4. from there use volume buttons to control the screen and select. factory reset.
5. choose yes
6. you are good to go
0 Likes
Shahid_SQ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Good solution
0 Likes
Bubli
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
bro it's not working
0 Likes
Mrigankh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If the phone is locked and you can't turn it off without the pin do the following.
1) Press and hold volume down and power button for exactly 10 seconds (just count till 10)
2) Quickly switch to volume up, Bixby and power button after 10 seconds.
3) You will enter the recovery menu
4) use the volume buttons to navigate and select factory wipe by pressing the power button.
5) Select Yes
6) When finished press boot now.

OR

If you have remote unlock activated you can go to samsung.com/findmydevice and unlock the phone from there.
0 Likes
PurshuRana
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
i resetted my s10 plus after that issue but then i couldnt set lockscreen pin or fp i even flashed stable pie october patch
0 Likes