Original topic:

I can't tolerate this

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 12:04 PM)
Mr-Bean
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Im seeing ads on Samsung official weather application. I didn't buy any local brand like Realme, Redmi phones.. This is Samsung premium flagship phone.. I don't pay 50k to seeing ads on my mobile.. 

14 Comments
Mr-Bean
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I don't know bro.. I didn't use Wi-Fi network. This method is working for me on mobile networks..
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Bro, force stop the weather app, clear the cache and then start the app again. First time when i configured the dnsguard, it worked. Ads disappeared from the app. For testing i removed the dnsguard and the ads appeared in the weather app. After configuring the dns guard again the ads still appeared in the weather app. I think they are appearing from the cache as they are not changing. Do cleared the cache in the weather app and restarted it again. Ads disappeared.
0 Likes
Mr-Bean
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
no bro. i don't care about the ads.. if i want to completely block, I've Adguard Premium application to block every ads in all applications.. but my query is why ads in Premium Flagship mobiles..
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
This worked for me. Ads blocked successfully. But will not tolerate ads in a premium flagship.
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Same. I see ads in the weather app. Using an S10.
0 Likes