jayant1
Beginner Level 2
It's a flag ship phone from samsung in 2018. I have expected huge from this phone because of its hardware and over price. But I have very much disappointed with this performance in all domains.
It is having DAC chip for audio processing which won't have in normal phones , but even its having 32bit fac, I did not notice the difference in sound quality with normal cheapest phones even, I have compared with my Cowon audio mp3 player , this phone is not at all matching with the sound quality, volume level and bass amplification of my mp3 player. 

CPU performance,  lags and hangs several times,
Too much getting heat while using camera for more than 5 mins.

Loud Speakers : akg tuned one is performing awesome. I enjoyed listening music through speakers with super hd quality audio able to listen surround sounds with Dolby atmos is very good

Supported music composing apps in samsung store are very professional and they relieve you from stress easily. 

Network connectivity : Its not much good, average connection reliability is not so good, frequent disconnections and poor call quality I have experienced

Water proof : its rated as best water proof phone in the market that time , I have used several time with wet hands it's not working only it will protect from water that's it.
2 Comments
GauravK21
Really ???
Don't spread wrong news ..
I also have Galaxy S9+ and I haven't faced those issues (Heating and Lagging) even though I play PUBG on HD ULTRA Settings continuously for 2-3 hours..
jayant1
Beginner Level 2
hi, this phone already out dated. what should I get if spread news, I think you are too much rich, I am a salaried employee, have purchased this phone with 69k , I am worried that my phone not performing well. I don't know why you are worrying that much