Original topic:

I am proud member of the Samsung family.

(Topic created on: 07-24-2019 05:37 PM)
ShivOm123
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My first smartphone was samsung galaxy S4. Then I purchased Samsung Galaxy S7 in 2016 and I can proudly say that its still functioning and that too properly. Then I bought the S9+ in 2018 which I am using and it has the best camera and then I bought My favourite samsung galaxy s10+ this year and its such a beast. It is seriously amazing. I also have the samsung level U, Samsung galaxy earbuds along with them. Thanks a lot Samsung. Now I am eagerly waiting for the launch of Note 10 and the re- launch of Samsung Fold.

0 Likes
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
note 10 and fold is nothing but a most bad handset...beleave me don't buy it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ok giving an example
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
s9 note 9 is the best of the best
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
s10 is not.....because don't have iris don't have intelligent scanner...only old school like ultrasonic fingerprint which is breakable....face I'd is there but if you close your eyes then also phone will get unlocked....no such issue is there with note 8,s8,s9,note 9.......so s10 is like to be that......and I personally don't like the bogus and boaring punch hole display....
0 Likes
Anshu
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Agree for missing iris scanner....but finger print scanner of S8 was also bad and wrongly placed. Punch hole display is much better than thin bezzels.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
please don't mind .....but it's true
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣now Samsung started to fool people....I am using s9 my brother using s10....similar photography is so detailed in s9 which is not so clear in s10 with 4 camera 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤓
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
by the way note 9 and s9 lens aparture is 1.5....which is best
0 Likes