Original topic:

I am leaving this forum

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 06:25 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I am leaving this forum bye bye . Reasons I specify 

1 people are flooded with asking android 10 repeatedly day after day each time I open this app I only see about android 10 askers each day and each hour 

2 people are sending nuditiy in this forum  

3 this app is total time waste rather asking question regarding the problems in this app , people have been started advertising, too much 

4 injustice has been served in this community 

5 each time I see there are floods of faltu ki chize 

6 my memes aren't working on Samsung neither samsung is listening of my feedbacks given 100 of time in terms of memes and serious post even calling ceo and even posting several memes 

No voice has been heard to my feedback 
Samsung isn't doing anything about 
Pro mode video,  tap heart rate sensor rejection edge lightning durring music player and the  slide to zoom in camera shutter button 

No voices are been heard of either 

Thank you if you enjoyed my memes thank you for that and thank you for the support you guys have given and support that has been given by me for you guys 😊

Thank you and good bye Samsung memes center/ members 

6 Comments
Galaxy S
Yes today it was the flood of A50 updates.
In the morning some ielts blah blah.
Yesterday some unknown language blah blah
This was for some purposes but the whole thing went down.
Some are thinking it's like a social platform.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hey bro just don't give up like this!
We had a discussion with the concerned moderation team regarding posting about obscene material in the forum. They are working around to find a solution for it like quick ban when posted any of the banned topics.
Yes advertising has been also banned and the moderators have started a dedicated post to report such posts.
About the injustice part maybe you are pointing about the diwaiwithgalaxy contest where a user posted copied image. Well if it is proved that if the image was copied then the user would get disqualified. That's what the concerned team told us. As even many of BA's were not happy with the results and that's obvious.
They are planning to restructure the forum in future where contents would be moderated. So ya I request you to hold on a bit 😉
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
nope I am not pointing on diwali thing I am point about one ui removed features
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@Kawasakinijaons9 bhai aise community chorke jaane se kuch nahi hoga bhai, hum kuch log hi hai kam se kam jo logon ki problems solve karte hain mobile related, agar hum hi chaldenge to kya hoga unka jo genuine help ki need mai rehte hain.
Haan mai ye manta hun ki kuch samay se community mai kuch disturbing chizen hori hai, lekin bro hum sab BAs bahut jyada mehnat krre hain iss chiz ko solve karne ke liye, humlog constantly aise disturbing posts ko report karke hatva rahe hain aur user ko warning aur temporarily ban bhi kiya jara hai, agar fir bhi user nhi sudharta to permanent ban bhi kar rahe hain aise unrelated and disturbing post bhejne valon ko.
Bro thoda patience rakho thoda intazaar karo community acchi banegi dhire dhire .
Time lagega thoda but banegi acchi aur bakiyon se jyada acchi banegi agar hum sab coordinate karenge ek dusre ke saath to.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro, we all are trying improve and have already pointed out many issues being faced by the members. as we all have just started please give us sometime and a chance. Admin, community manager and all of us are trying hard and will continue to do so.
by leaving the community it will not solve things we need active people like you, it will take sometime to improve, so i request you to please wait for some more time and we guys are trying to identify and resolve many of the issues. so we need support of you in that.
0 Likes
xda_in_dev98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
wanna see another spammer who is now a brand ambassador ? He just made all the 1k 2k posts and likes and earned badges in just 2 days ! And now, he is a brand ambassador!

Check this out : https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Samsung-brand-ambassador/td-p/3055802