Original topic:

I am Using S20 Fe 4g!Need Help.

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 08:05 PM)
ArmaanHunjan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My Phone Just Overheats With Normal Usage And the Battery Backup Isn't That Good Mostly Because of EXYNOS 990 processor 
Can Anyone Help Me What Should I do I am not a Gaming Guy I Just Use Social Media and Camera Most Of The Time.
Please Like If you are Facing Issues With the Phone Or Processor And Comment if Any Solutions
Thank You
Have a Good Day
4 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Its not because of the 990, even the SD 865 variant has this issue. There is no solution to this. S20 FE has terrible software optimization and faulty kernel.
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Only thing you can do for gaming is that whatever game you play keep that on Battery saving under game booster mode... and keep the screen brightness not more than 30 percent...

That's the only thing you can do...
ShyamMohan01
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try keeping refresh rate at 60 hz.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes