Original topic:

Huge Battery Drainge

(Topic created on: 02-09-2019 06:33 PM)
vinayarora
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Facing a very big issur in my s9 plus dat is the very fast Draing while Using phone sometymes its 15% battery to 0% Drain in just 5 minutes..i dnt knw wat to dooπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
0 Likes
6 Comments
Nbz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Use battery saver under device care. Put apps to sleep.
0 Likes
vinayarora
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
all apps in sleep mode
0 Likes
sig
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it's some app problem
0 Likes
BloodReaper
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Its a common issue on Pie. They will fix it soon.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit β™‘ when you find an answer that works for you.

Be sure to hit β™‘ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
cheti
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi bro,
last week i asked service team they told during the update of one ui through mobiledata/wifi some drivers will be missing so you should do manually update in service center. so yesterday i went to service center & they did it manually, after that i can see lot of changes.so go to service center & update.
Note: take backup of your data
0 Likes