Original topic:

How to solve rapid drainage of battery issue in Samsung S10

(Topic created on: 12-28-2019 11:13 AM)
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
We can have seen that samsing s10 rapidly drains with the latest update of android 10. 

I was trying few tests. I have observed:

1. Keeping the face unlock off, prevents battery to drain. 

2. Calibrating the battery after updating to android 10 was also helpful. In order to calibrate, drain your battery to 0% and then charge it to 100% uninterrupted. 

3. Try not  use s10 while charging. (Based on my experience, one might have a different view)

4. S10 drains faster till 70 % then rate of discharge is less, therefore lasts longer after 70. 

5. Keeping all applications open in background drains s10 heavily as it has a good processor, all off then runs in memory. Therefore it's advisable to close the apps we don't need to use for the timing. 

6. Keeping on-screen date and time is always a bad idea as that too drains the battery (although at low rate but not negligible)

7. Vibrations while SMS and calls including notifications also drains the battery life. So if you are a socially interactive figure, I think you should keep the intensity less from settings for vibration. 

8. Avoid using non Samsung headphones. As that takes up battery more than a samsing headphone because those are not optimised. 

9. Use a samung cable and adapter only for charging Samsung devices as that suits the best accessory for a perfect charge.

4 Comments
Abitech
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Very Helpful post bro...
keep it up👏👏👏👏👏👏
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you bro.
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Helpful information. Adding some more to your list.

10. Turn off Adaptive brightness.
11. Reduce beightness to atleast 50%
12. Switch off Mobile data, Wifi and bluetooth when not required.
13. Instead of using colorful and bright wallpapers, use a plain deep black wallpaper.
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Wow. Thanks a lot. Now the post looks perfect.
0 Likes