cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to obtain a ref number for 3 month old charge claim?

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 03:48 AM)
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi I received this message after 3 month's...I have my S21+ for 3 month's now still haven't received my charger or ref number

NAME, we've received your charger claim. Your gift will be delivered in the next 2 weeks, due to high demand. We appreciate your understanding & will stay in touch. Reply STOP to opt out

HELP PLS!!!!
3 Comments
CavinBoschPE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the same problem Samsung don't give a flying F..ck I claimed my gift on 6March 2021 and till today received nothing. I was shocked when I opened the box that the only thing in the box.was a cable. This for a very expensive phone. Best of luck to you maybe we need to go to social media.
Afrika1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also have the same problem. I bought a Samsung S21 on the 10/03/2021, I ended up buying the charger for R500 but I'm still waiting for my Pro buds up to date they're just quiet.
0 Likes
CavinBoschPE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
They just say sorry they don't have stock but they know how many phones they make and if they run the promotion they need to put 1 and 1 together. All I ask myself if Samsung employ incompetent people (stupid) people.
0 Likes