Original topic:

How to make a customize themes in S8+ .???

(Topic created on: 06-02-2017 09:00 PM)
modgill
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have recently purchased S8+ . I want to customize my own theme but I don't know how to do it ..?
0 Likes
6 Comments
modgill
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I want change everything like icons like phone dial everything
0 Likes
modgill
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro I have recently switched from HTC to Samsung overall experience is very good but there is problem of themes ..!! The themes which is good is only paid themes and In HTC every theme is free theme and no of themes is more in HTC...!!! Samsung themes must be open for everybody anyone can make and themes must be of free version only ...!!! Bro help me if you can by telling everything about themes
0 Likes
Corby
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
bro but how to publish them
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that theme store is available in your device so kindly use it to check various themes for your device for different user interface.
0 Likes
modgill
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The theme store is available but few are free and 90 per cent of themes are paid ..!! Samsung must provide the themes free of cost ..! to make the user experience overall good ..!! I have also send the mail to the Samsung themes but I didn't get the reply,..!! Didn't expected this from Samsung
0 Likes
modgill
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
if Samsung want to improve the user experience then customisation is basic..!! If you want to improve the user experience then Check the HTC themes interface ..!!
0 Likes