Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to keep phone battery last longer

(Topic created on: 11-13-2023 01:25 AM)
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am using Galaxy Z Fold 4. With the help of some tweaks I am able to get a SOT of 11 hou

rs.
9 Comments
raheel2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
When samsung launching android 14 and one ui6 for galaxy a54 it is too late from samsung..other phones companies are working faster than the samsung..
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Some of A series phones are on Beta 2 till yesterday. Samsung might release one or two Beta more before launching the official version.
Official version for A series for Europe expected in December, USA, in Jan, then other countries in February start & Pakistan will be the last to get it by the end of February.
Even African countries will be getting the update well before Pakistan 🤣
0 Likes
raheel2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yup you are right brother even though samsung is getting very good business in pakistan but it keeps pakistan on very last ..it is so bad behaviour for pakistani customers from samsung
DyaMalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What tweaks? Plz share....
When did u buy Ur z fold 4??
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Fold 4 was bought brand new about 4 months back. Its still in 8 months warranty. (Pakistani official version PTA approved)

Battery Saving tweaks that work for me.
1) I use sim 2 as data sim when outside. My sim1 network type is 2G only. My Sim 2 data type is 4G. 5G is disabled.
2)Using 60 Hrtz refresh rate.
3)Using light performance profile.
4)All types of sharing (quick share & Group share is of by default.
5)Tap to show the always on.
6)Bixby is active fully (using on device resources)
7)Location is off until needed
8)screen time is 15sec with KEEP THE SCREEN ON WHILE LOOKING AT THE SCREEN)

9)Double tap to off is active but double tap to on is disabled.(it keep sensors running all the time)

10)NFC and S-pen is off

In battery settings all the apps except the in use apps like whatsapp, messenger etc are marked as restricted.
11)Background data of all apps are off except the apps I use frequently.

12)I have put all rarely used apps into deep sleep.

13) I don't use battery saver as it keep stopping the apps again and again resulting battery drain.
14)Bluetooth is on mostly as Galaxy watch & buds are connected.
15) Using Bixby routines to automate the airplane, data & Bluetooth during night or weekends.
16)Using dark mode with extra dim option etc..
17)I switched of and on my phone after every 2,3 days

There might couple of things more that skips from my mind.

HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
18) Wake for notification is off
19) Bixby announce all my notifications and I don't need to turn on the screen every time. If any important msg to respond I use Bixby to respond.
20) I use Bixby text call
21) I turned off the notification (always) for useless groups or friends send good morning and forward msg.Screenshot_20231116_000732_Device care.jpg
Mu1923
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how do I see my screen on time on one ui 6
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Battery then view details
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
(Search)Go to Battery then click view details. 1704307981504_1704307981493_0.jpg
0 Likes