Original topic:

How to increase Ram from syestem and apps?

(Topic created on: 11-21-2017 03:52 PM)
netsagor
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am using Samsung S8, In the phone have 4gb ram but i always seen max 1gb free ram. Another 3gb ram using syestem and apps. How i can get more free ram? I have also set all apps in sleep mode but haven't increase any ram. 20e8ca9c-863c-4a50-8fcc-42fd73f5e6b2.jpg
26 Comments
rvr123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
you're not supposed to clear ram . Android is designed in such a way . as a lot of people say unused ram is wasted ram . more ram doesn't guarantee better performance or battery life .. in fact clearing ram frequently can reduce your battery life because the app restarts in the background again anyway using more resources to start up than to stay alive in the background
iAnsh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
True.
0 Likes
A56
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
the answer from admin and your answer contradict. Which one to follow?
0 Likes
rvr123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@A56 which answer makes more sense to you?
0 Likes
netsagor
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
After clean i get max 900 mb to 1gb.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your query. We would like to inform you that it is the default feature of the device. You can keep clearing the device RAM to free up the space.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
netsagor
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I always clean by using your cCleaner. But get max 1 gb free.
0 Likes
GokuSon
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
its so irritating that my four months old newly bought j7 pro haven't received a single update till yet what r u guys doing all the time i mean if not OS update then atleast provide a damn security update to us 😠😡
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Disable apps which you don't use. And if you use an app rarely then force stop it this will stop the app from running in background but recommended for app which you use rarely. And don't force stop inbuilt apps as they will auto restart in background.
I have attached my RAM status without cleaning.And I follow all these steps.efb4b20f-8ed4-497c-9e14-be757a567b27.jpg