Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to get free gifts Samsung s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 04:50 PM)
gang007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I preorder phone 3weeks ago..and day before yesterday I got it..but at the same time when it was received..the sales man said you can redeem gifts by using Samsung membership app...you'll receive a benefit or voucher that can be redeemable after 2 days..now after 2 days I got nothing on benefits some body plz help me how to redeem gifts and how long it to get notification of benefits
12 Comments
shahidqureshi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I preorder phone 3weeks ago..and day before yesterday I got it..but at the same time when it was received..the sales man said you can redeem gifts by using Samsung membership app...you'll receive a benefit or voucher that can be redeemable after 2 days..now after 2 days I got nothing on benefits some body plz help me how to redeem gifts and how long it to get notification of benefits
0 Likes
ghmohsin
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Itni easily nahen dain gain
0 Likes
SoMeOne360
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
You need insert a sim and setup your phone completely. Sign in members app and go to benefits section. My voucher appeared after 4 days from setup date.
Shahrukh_ali
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same situation here I don't see the benefits voucher aswell
0 Likes
Dot_Slash
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
In pakistan , it will start from 10 April.
0 Likes
Shahrukh_ali
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Deliveries I know of but the voucher is supposed to show up immidiately
0 Likes
NomiWatto
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No voucher does not show immediately. Mine showed after 2 days. My friend had his voucher after 4 days. So it differs
0 Likes
Dot_Slash
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I received my phone on 2nd April but I was told by shop owner it will avail on 10 April.
0 Likes
gang007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Might be possbile
0 Likes