Original topic:

How to adjust lockscreen clock widget position

(Topic created on: 11-22-2019 12:38 AM)
RReddappa
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Is it just the beta version or is it there by default. The position is clock on lock screen is fixed on left side of the screen i am unable to move the position of the widget . Is anyone else center the widget??

Update: this happens with only clock widget. Other widgets like calendar , music etc are aligned properly in center. Can anyone not using the beta confirm if their widgets are aligned properly ?
8 Comments
BDDSP2964
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Go to setting and lock&security and then clock style select.
0 Likes
RReddappa
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i have tried it already.the position of the clock widget is always left it doesn't change
0 Likes
PeeyushMalik
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
You may have to change your clock style for that. The deafult clock style is aligned left while others are aligned in the center. However, if you want more customization, you can download Lock Star in Good Lock app.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro, you can use different style..but you can't change the position..as you can see👇..(you can change clock styles,but position can't be changed)..
0 Likes
kabeer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I am unable to find the clock style which you have shared in the 3rd picture.
0 Likes
RReddappa
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
but if you swipe left on the lock screen clock widget other widgets like music calendar are aligned in center
0 Likes
arthavitt
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
try good lock... for customizable lock screen... try it if you could...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro..that center alignment works only with the AOD..and you are talking about face widgets..but in case of lock screen..you can still swipe left to check all face widgets but here you can't change the position of lockscreen clock..

AOD-CENTER ALIGNMENT
LOCK SCREEN-NO CENTER ALIGNMENT
0 Likes