Original topic:

How to add Multi users in samsung s20fe 5g

(Topic created on: 04-20-2023 01:46 PM)
Inminet
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I want to add multiple users. How do I do that?
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Curremtly this feature is not available in Galaxy phones.
Galaxy S
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G allows you to add multiple users to the device so that each user can have their own separate profile with their own apps, settings, and data. Here are the steps to add a new user:

1.Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
2. Scroll down and select "Accounts and backup".
3. Tap on "Users and accounts".
4. Select "Users".
5. Tap on "Add user".
6. Choose the type of user you want to add. You can add a regular user or a guest user. Guest users have limited access to the device and their data is deleted when they log out.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the new user's profile.
8. Once the new user profile is set up, you can switch between users by swiping down from the top of the screen to open the notification panel, tapping on the user icon in the top right corner, and selecting the user you want to switch to.

Note that adding a new user will require additional storage space, as each user will have their own separate apps and data. Also, some apps and settings may not be available to other users depending on how they are configured by the device's primary user.

If the problem is solved, then please click on 3 dots near my first comment and accept it as a solution to help others. Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Gift_D_Son
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
"Users and accounts" option not available under "Accounts and backup".
solankisaab
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Current time this setting is not available
0 Likes
207Abdul
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
"Users and accounts" option not available under "Accounts and backup".
0 Likes
207Abdul
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Malti user not displayed in mobile
0 Likes