Original topic:

How's Galaxy buds+ ?

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 05:29 PM)
toshit
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Planning to buy Galaxy buds+  but confused after looking at some reviews. 

How they perform, 
How's the call quality and battery performance?

11 Comments
Galaxy S
Battery performance is ok ok. Call quality is good. Sound quality is also OK, not mind boggling.
toshit
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks, so in that case if we move up, is Galaxy buds pro worth its price?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have buds+, not pro. So can't say anything much. However, I tested it at Samsung café before buying my buds plus. Buds pro is little heavier and bulkier. Also, it was bulging outside my ear too much and was not a snug fit. In your case it may be different. But, the ANC is awesome on pro. You can look for buds live also but it's ANC is a gimmick. My suggestion will be that you go to a store and experience it yourself before spending your hard earned money.
toshit
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks for the help. I'll go visit a showroom and test it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Best you can get from Samsung at 6k. That's it.

P.S I'm not saying it is the best from Samsung amongst all. But at 6k , Best.

I'm using it. Perfect fitting in ears I can say.
toshit
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks Darshan for genuine review.
I was preferring samsung only because of its benefits with using galaxy phone.
Galaxy S
If you have no budget issue then you can go buds pro.

And one more thing , Battery backup of buds+ was 18hours when I bought it. But now after few months, it's giving 14-15hours. With charging case.
toshit
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Okay, thanks.
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hello User,
Galaxy buds+ will be a good choice for you from every aspects. It will give you a good battery performance which will be around 9 to 10 hours on normal usage. If you use the ambient mode then it may decrease to 8 to 9 hours. Then coming to the design, it will fit in your ears because of its small size and design. It is not bulky and will not fall easily from your ear. Sound is just awesome as like Apple earpods. You'll get a high bass with 360 surround. There will be two cons of it I want to mention here is there is no active noise cancellation feature available in this and the second thing is due to its small size you might face trouble in voice recording and calling because its voice capture quality becomes slight low and jerky. So check these things before purchasing the buds+. Otherwise for music and stylish it will be the great option at 6K