Original topic:

How many wants a better camera as seen in A series this year?

(Topic created on: 08-25-2018 06:02 PM)
Amalj33
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Its a shame for us to see 16MP/24MP front camera on a non-flagship smartphone and flagship have a 8 mp. i know mp doesnt means quality. but in bright sun light the quality from 8 mp and 16/24mp camera definitely quite a lot different. As a flagship owner such incidents makes us fooled. Please make the flagship to a true flagship. a flagship handset need to be the best in best of all other smartphones in every aspect.

if you have similar suggestion. let support this suggestion.
9 Comments
Galaxy S
megapixel doesnot matter. quality matters
0 Likes
Amalj33
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I know. but megapixel also makes some difference also. if you take selfie during sun light with a6 plus and s8 or s9 you can feel what i meant.
0 Likes
ExpertAditya
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I understand your point. I'll pass on your feedback.
0 Likes
rajtamil1988
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
compare the quality of low light photos of flagship mobile the put a comment
0 Likes
Amalj33
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i suggested a camera that have low light capability with high resolution camera. which brings awsome quality. even if you compare pixel 2 selfie with s8 or s9 we feels the color reproduction is good in pixel2 also then details.
0 Likes
rajtamil1988
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
first be sure that you want to compare A series with S series Samsung phone or Samsung with Google....first scroll and see what question you asked .if you compare Google with samsung..Apple with Samsung eveything have pros and cons...
0 Likes
rajtamil1988
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
engineers are brilliant,many people's like thinking phone with 50 megapixel will give clarity ,phone with 5 megapixel don't give clarity, they have fixed up in mind camera is pixel related higher pixel only gives good clarity,they don't know what are the softwares are using apart from pixel many part playing in camera..50 megapixel is 15000 , 15 megapixel phone is 50000...obviously many people's will think first one is best,but the fact is not...
0 Likes
rahulsinghal
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
How to get your domain for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BTs-aKcW54&t=19s
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that different devices have different features and specifications. Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. We want to improve Samsung so it serves your needs and is the best product it can be. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes