Original topic:

How fast your s20 battery drains from 100 to 90%?

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 08:07 PM)
Leoavi94
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My battery goes from from 100 to 99 in les than a minute (no matter how long I keep it plugged in after it reaches 100) and with normal usage with 60hz display it goes from 100 to 90 in less than 30 minutes.
Its been 10 days since I bought my phone and accubattery shows estimated capacity ast 3668. Even i have a strong feeling that batteries are faulty in many of the s20s. Few cells are damaged. 
7 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
This is for every Samsung phones is general.
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Overnight drain would be like 100% will drop to 92% without any usage in medium power saving mode
0 Likes
Pratyušh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
you should never charge your phone to 100%.just plug it out on 90 to 95 %
0 Likes
Galaxy S
evn for my new s20fe accubattery gave me 4018 mah
it was a single 0 to 100 charge session
0 Likes
BadAsh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I have s20+ purchased just a week ago. Mine will go from 100 to 90 in less than half an hour. Have exynos version😭

0 Likes
utkarshrastog
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
same here bro can you do me a favor please check you battery Capacity vie charging in Accubattery test and see how much battery Capacity is now
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below given step:-

- Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes