Original topic:

Horrible one UI Samsung S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-21-2023 10:24 AM)
Pnayak11
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
This is frustrating that having the flagship from Samsung s23 ultra i feel like basic features missing the fingerprint scanner always on will only work after you tap the screen. You can't block Device using hotspot and can not see the connected devices? There are so many to count there is no shutter sound off option. There is a s pen associated with the product but there is no basic notepad application. You can't lock 🔒 or secure any apps within your phone maybe be needed additional app to do that the Bluetooth pops up when you activate and manually we need to connect. Its a Device of taps no auto connected features completely horrible experience it is an Android with inconvenience. Loded with unnecessary samsung apps instead of useful ones like samsung notes they removed instead. The 'show internet speed' is available in any cheap Android phones but in Samsung it is missing. These phones are for the people who never experience their phone please add these basic features.
56 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Lmao samsung has all of these features you just don't know how to use it.
0 Likes
Pnayak11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Can you tell me where it can block the unwanted hotspot device?
rohans69
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I would agree to unnecessary official bloatwares of Samsung but in case of features they are overloaded.

You can lock individual apps ,just go to secure folder and click on '+' and you can add n number of apps to it and lock it with fingerprint, pattern, password or passcode as you wish.
0 Likes
Pnayak11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I tried that it doesn't lock the apps it create a different replica there it's a holy trash for me no use
0 Likes
Pnayak11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Just understand that when you go to dial list to call someone you have to swipe to call instead of a single click lol 😁
0 Likes
trep
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I guess you can turn it off. Search for 'swipe ' and you will find it.
0 Likes
cmnikhil93
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Swipe right to call and left to msg. Swiping is better in my opinion. Clicking helps to check any additional information regarding the call.
0 Likes
Pnayak11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes i know we can turn it off but i am more concerned how to call someone with one click from dial list instead of swipe and all inconvenient features
Arigh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung will give us 1000 childish features but not useful ones..if changing theme colour or icon colour blue red yellow is primary point of customization, then cant say anything.. for unnecessary features and samsung bloatware,,ui feels laggy...give convenient ones not useless stuff...if i want to scan document directly in pdf format,,no simple option is there..have to go through deep camera and gallery settings for that...In iphone just open notes,click photo and pdf document ready...one ui is good but too childish to play with those gimmicks..