Original topic:

Horrible! Never getting a Samsung phone with an Exynos chipset ever

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 05:38 PM)
urbanv
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I recently bought a Galaxy S20 Ultra - and this is a joke of a flagship and a 1.8k price point in Singapore.

What baffles me is why Samsung would decide to sell the Exynos chipset versions and better yet demand a high price for them when the performance is like a mid range phone (exynos version) vs a high end one (snapdragon version).

I got this phone to escape battery life issues from my Pixel and all i got is an overheating, fast draining phone that i can't even enjoy 120hz properly with. 

This is going to be my last Samsung phone - especially since i only get the Exynos chipset versions where i live. Is there going to be a fix/patch or software upgrade for this Samsung?? Horrible excuse for a flagship phone!

7 Comments
Christino
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
after some issues there was software update have done that ???
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
last update didn't do anything even camera still low quality
0 Likes
Christino
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung phones are worse now a days compare to Other phones
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
me too samsung 👎i have s20 ultra battery are joke because of cpu exynos . no way 5000 mah will drain so easily. Huawei and iPhone are the best so far in battery standby and using
ashermark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same here bro. this will be the very last samsung phone ill purchase. so dissapointed
0 Likes
ashermark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
#samsung. what now? its better to recall the phones as early as possible.

right bro?
0 Likes
Mido8888
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

i have the same issue , all the campaign about the phone is a big scam , the battery drained after 3.5 hours !! the overheating issue startes as soon as i use the camera app for more than 5 mins..i am going tomorrow to refund

0 Likes