Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Help ???!

(Topic created on: 07-16-2022 11:57 AM)
Rockstar263
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guys...I have a Samsung s21 ultra, so thing is I recently put it in a dish for a few minutes to test the water resistance. After submerging it came out okay and was working properly. However the next day I noticed the rear camera lenses had moisture inside and I tried opening the camera app but it failed. The rest of the phone was working properly. So I then put the phone in rice overnight and this worked, all the moisture visibly cleared out. But now my camera app is still not working. What must I do ? 
4 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Rockstar263

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please note our devices have an IP68. IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.

Please take the device to our nearest accredited service centre for an inspection. Use link below to find a service centre near you

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Try to reset your phone
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It could be a hardware failure. You might want to go to a Samsung retailer and tell them about the liquid damage. (I wouldn't mention the soap)
selzo
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It is not recommended to put your phone in water for no reason unless it falls in water because your problem is common