Original topic:

Help me, S20 PUBG mobile is competitivly unplayable

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 05:17 AM)
U57R
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello,
I bought Samsung Galaxy S20 with exynos processor. Bare minimum setup for competitive play on Pubg mobile is graphics set to minimum option which is Smooth and frame rate option to extreme which is 60 FPS , all other effects disabled and anti-aliasing also disabled. My phone setup is as follows:
motion smoothness of display 60hz, all options off expect mobile data, sound, and power mode which is set to medium power saving with turned off Always on dispaly to ensure as much space for the game as possible..
I also installed game optimizing service with game plugins but that didn't help at all because the same thing always happen...
When i start the game it's all good and normal running locked 60FPS untill approximately around 30 minutes in game when battery temperature starts rising to 47-49 °C then game starts being very choppy and laggy and you can see that by FPS dropping down to 30 and not rising anymore and display is starting to be very hot and unpleasant for fingers..
There have been a few "solution fixes" i tried but nothing really helped .
Things i tried: Closing all background apps, clearing phone cache, clearing memory right before the game via device care, lowering game FPS options to minimum spec which is: low  ( game is still overheating my phone to 49°C but it takes longer. approximately around an hour), installing gfx tool and trying various options there, playing without mask, playing with phone fan for cooling, updating the game, reinstaling the game and phone factory reset.

Please help me out because i ran out of things to try.

0 Likes
9 Comments
technotguruji
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same bro mere phone mao bhi aisa ho ho raha hai...balace and balance and medium per nahi khal skate phone usake liya bana ho nahi HD per to door ki baat
0 Likes
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Very Bad Flagship Experience
0 Likes
JARVISRishabH
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
i think samsung is not a gaming phone
...me also facing same problem bro..😷😔
0 Likes
Jasskt1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Jasskt1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
isse solve ho jayegi 100 % bro..gos disable nhi bhi kroge toh bhi acche se work kregi bas cooler ja fan ki hawaa lagni chahiye puri fir 60 59 frames se niche nhi aayega
0 Likes
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
bro this phone was the biggest mistake from Samsung due to its exynos 990 processor
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No matter what you do its not going to improve pubg gameplay. once your device crosses 38 degrees the phone will throttle the performance to reduce heat. All you can do is to figure out a way to keep the device temperature as low as possible. but its very difficult to achieve in phones.
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Maybe you don't need to do anything. Depending upon the current situation government might ban pubg😅🤣
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes