Original topic:

Heating s21 fe

(Topic created on: 01-22-2023 11:38 PM)
ssr00
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Want to tell something guys...been using s21fe...i did many things befire to have a good 🔋 backup and less heating... but all my effort went in vain as the battery backup didn't seem to improve significantly and phone used to heat even in simple tasks(to be frank,why would i off 120hz and use power saving to have a good battery life!!then what is the use to be a flagship!!) In the end,i decided to turn off the adaptive 🔋option and let me tell u guys....seriously i feel somewhere the heating i used to get before on similar usage is now gone somehow!!
35 Comments
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I turned off adaptive battery in the beginning in my S21 FE.

I don't care how much long battery would go. I can't compromise with quality like 120 Hz display and maximum processing speed.
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Same here, you pay for features then enjoy them, you run out of battery well... recharge😂
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It charges fast so no issue for me.

Bought wireless powerbank for out of station trips.

I am not gonna compromise 😅😅
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
And that's the way to go!
ssr00
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Can you suggest any good powerbank for such trips or travel or out of station tours?
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Brother, I am using Mi 10000 mAh wireless powerbank.
It works fine for me.
0 Likes
ssr00
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Does it support fast charging? Because i have tried wireless charging before n it heats up too much
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
15 w wireless and 22 w wired charging.

Yes wireless charging heats up the phone and that's normal. If heating too much, switch to normal charging.
0 Likes
ssr00
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What settings do u use bro? I mean everything same just keeping the adaptive 🔋 off?