Original topic:

Heating issue of S20FE 5G

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 01:25 PM)
Sangichan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My brand new S20 FE 5G heats up way more than expected even with moderate usage.The battery also seems to discharge faster when it's overheated.
 Does it happens with all s20 fe 5g devices, or mine only?

How this can be avoided?
32 Comments
ArshSky
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi.... please turn it off and switch it back on in the Safe Mode. If still it's heating do a Factory Reset.
If problem still remains same then go to a service center.
Sangichan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How to turn it on in safemode?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
JUST LONG PRESS POWER BUTTON
NOW LONG PRESS ON POWEROFF
NOW CLICK ON "SAFE MODE "[ TAP ]ON THAT

AFTER THIS YOUR PHONE WILL BE SWITCH ON IN SAFE MODE
karthickn6
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Still same issue in my mobile s20fe5g, it's  samsung hardware issue, why you are providing false updates, are you savingyou company better provide good product. Very worest products from samsung.people pls don't buy samsung prduct and don't suggest to anyone.  Went to service centre no problem response. If samsung really care about this issue, provide fix els replace the device. If you not done both, don't worry all customers will switch automatically to good products, it will happen soon. 

Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It is with all S20FE products.
You can reduce it a bit but can't solve it completely
Aniket10
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same here with samsung s20 fe
SP_S22Ultra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
With s20 fe 5g, I am not facing any heating issue. I hold 2 devices and both are working fine. Only faced heating issue when I was setting up the phone.
Sangichan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
When you got your phone?
0 Likes
SP_S22Ultra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
1st one I ordered from Samsung in month of April which running absolutely fine. 2nd one I got this Wednesday from Amazon and as of now no issue. Working absolutely fine.
0 Likes