Original topic:

Heating issue in Galaxy S20 fe 5g

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 08:30 PM)
lucks04
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Did anyone face heating issue near the camera bumb after june security patch update.? 
24 Comments
rAju8006027237
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Hii
0 Likes
lucks04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi
0 Likes
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No
0 Likes
lucks04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Any warmness while watching youtube or netflix videos.? Using it without back cover
0 Likes
ABag_04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hi Lucks, 

Yes , I am observing the heating issue on the back with/Without the back case while watching videos on prime with a full resolution with the speaker. Today is my 2nd day with my new S20 FE 5G device. 

I am keeping my phone with network preference 4G/3G/2G with location off/Bluetooth off and no application running in the background, still heating is observed. Hope it is not my hardware issue.

BRs.

0 Likes
lucks04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I too purchased it 9 days ago...
0 Likes
ABag_04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Okay, lets see if this is due to the latest OTA update , as it will be too soon for me to pass a comment on this.
For the time being i have updated to 60hz standard refresh rate and also monitoring the heating issue with standard setting . I will track for 5-6 days as i think 2 days is too soon to reach or make an such conclusions on phone.

But the phone is getting heated up from back and that heat is affecting the main screen portions also for me
0 Likes
lucks04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok.. 5_6 din baad tum apna experience share karna..
0 Likes
ABag_04
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sure bhai.
0 Likes