Original topic:

Heating issue at the Alluminium Frame

(Topic created on: 07-30-2021 08:13 PM)
VarunVishan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, am facing the heating issue in the brand new S21 at the alluminium frame of the phone alone, while just scrolling social media and listening song's, is this a bug or hardware issue? Or please provide me a solution in this
11 Comments
codie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Is it exynos variant?
It may due to ambient temperature
Try putting unused app to sleep
Uninstalling bloatwares and clearing cache
VarunVishan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes it's Exynos variant, and can you mention the bloatwares that causes high heat and battery usage, it will be helpful for me to uninstall those apps
0 Likes
codie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Uninstall or disable apps that you dont require and switch to samsung internet browser and disable chrome
VarunVishan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you for your suggestions, I don't use chrome, is there anything to do in my s21?
0 Likes
codie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You can use good guardian(Galaxy Labs) modules like thermal guardian
ArshSky
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes i had face the same issue ....i was playing BGMI and the side metal frame got too hot that i can't able to hold the phone.....that was really too hot.....from that day i didn't even played BGMI.....very unsatisfied with #SamsungGalaxyS21 @Samsung #SamsungS21
0 Likes
VarunVishan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, samsung should fix this thermal bugs and need more optimization in One Ui, Apple they optimize IOS at the best level
0 Likes
ArshSky
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Exactly....i hope One UI 4.0 will be fully optimise and light.....
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Does the heating issue cause after long usage of the particular app?Also for songs which app you use?
0 Likes