Original topic:

Heating issue and Quick battery drain after May update.

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 10:11 PM)
AjuGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

4 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Under display uncheck accidental touch protection, also search find my mobile uncheck that also in each app which u think to switch off the background battery do that. Your mobile data and WiFi are eating your battery if using or not. Just do what I have said and your battery will work like a charm also do power saving mode on and deep sleeping apps and sleeping apps select what you want to keep in each setting
0 Likes
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Turn off AOD, AND AUTO BRIGHTNESS
USE medium power saving mode. Turn off auto sync, and you will get atleast 6 hrs
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AjuGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What is the use of copy pasting this suggestion every time? Have you ever read any of the issues which we post here and tried to understand whats the exact issue? How many times myself replied that these suggestions doesn't work and no improvement. And the funniest part is Samsung is asking to turn off all the features and to use this ₹50k phone as a feature phone. To do that why should we use this phone, we could have gone for some other phones which cost less than ₹10k. To be honest, most irritating thing than all of this phone's issue is seeing your non sense comment which has no use. You yourself very well know that there is no use with this reply and simply posting this for name sake.
0 Likes