Original topic:

Heating S22

(Topic created on: 06-07-2023 04:27 PM)
ann_salu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Phone get heated up with apps. I do understand if im playing games. But this is just camera or youtube or instagram. Last tym also I had face the same issue. Went to service center, where they formatted the phone and said to me not to download apps other than the playstore, which I only do that. 

On another day, that too morning where the phone was not used. A notification popped up stating to switch off the phone as its overheated. And trust me the back of the phone was like a hot pan. I really freaked out. Kept the phone away, actually on the floor (did switch off). Thinking its going burst. 

Does this mean I have to go yearly to samsung service center to get formatted.!! And got plenty of phone memory, it's not like it's full n getting heated up. 😔

Only the phone should be used only for answering calls. I really invested this phone from my saving as soon it got out!! From Samsung offical store!! Cannot afford a phone with these qualities. Otherwise should I buy low grade phones ??
7 Comments
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Can you please turn on safe mode and check the problem still persist..?
0 Likes
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
To boot your Samsung Galaxy S21 into safe mode, you can follow these steps:

Press and hold the Power button on your S21.

When the Power options menu appears on the screen, release the Power button.

Touch and hold the "Power off" option until the "Safe mode" prompt appears.

Tap "Safe mode" to confirm and restart your device.
0 Likes
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Your phone will now boot into Safe mode. You'll know you're in Safe mode because the words Safe mode will appear in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
0 Likes
ann_salu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Let me check out.Thank you.
0 Likes
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
OK let me know the status
0 Likes
ann_salu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The phone got heated up near the back camera area.
0 Likes
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
It is recommended to use the device in safe mode for at least an hour and observe if the problem persists. If the phone continues to heat up excessively, it may indicate a hardware problem. However, if the heating problem does not occur in safe mode, it is likely that a third-party app you have installed is causing the issue.
0 Likes