Original topic:

Heating Issue in Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 03:18 PM)
Members_APbathE
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

My new Galaxy S21 Ultra is showing high heating issues even while using a simple app. Once the camera app prompted me to switch off the camera and open it only after the device cools down. Anyone else facing such issues with their devices? I use Samsung EP-TA845 Super Fast Charging adapter to charge my phone.  

8 Comments
UserOne
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
nope
0 Likes
anitajaiswal
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
its is happening after an update??
0 Likes
prannav
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it's because of processor and not updated to 11
0 Likes
GEEHITH
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes bro heating problem
0 Likes
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
😱
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_APbathE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi Samsung Team,

I am extremely disappointed with the phone's performance because of this heating issue. The phone is always warm to touch and it increases upon continuous use, especially the camera. The reply received after registering the concern in Samsung Members is that the issue would be resolved after a software update. And there is no resolution to this issue even after the software update. I even did the factory reset of the phone as suggested in https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/. There is no improvement in the issue even after. 

Please suggest what could be done next as a solution.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-23 at 22.08.13.jpeg

0 Likes
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes me too. I already posted same question, no solution yet
0 Likes