Original topic:

Heating Issue have made a dramatic Return with ONE UI 2.5

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 02:37 PM)
anupagrawal
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
After the update, my phone is heating uo quite a bit..it has downgraded itself to 60 Hz (although i am 120 hz ) some 5-6 times. Anyone facing similar issue?
9 Comments
Galaxy S
Welcome to real S20 experience. 😬
anupagrawal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
been experiencing the s20 since the launch, it's just that phone is getting warmer very quickly after the update I guess.😂
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
same here
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have used S20+ for a couple of months so trust me I can feel you.
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
whenever your device shows updates available don't update it immediately whether it's is Os upgrading or security patches, you have to wait for other users experiences and device functionality like heating, lagging, battery drainage etc post update... you have to wait for stable versions
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
it's usually happens when your device updated to the newer version or security patches, Reset your device once (create backup your data before resetting). Visit nearby Samsung service centre and ask them to reinstall the operating system or Wait for next software update Samsung may fix the issue,....
0 Likes
niri1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
heating issues is not solved its still there i am experiencing still while using camera and in 120hz mode
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anupagrawal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
do you even read what I've posted??
Just giving the general solution..🤦
0 Likes