Original topic:

Heat issue

(Topic created on: 05-13-2023 08:25 PM)
Akshay1902
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
From last 7-8 Days, I'm experiencing major heat issues on my Galaxy S20 FE 5G, and thats lasts longer.
I'm irritated now, I don't play any games, editing, or any other heavy usage.
6 Comments
Sayan2468
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Due to ambient temperature
0 Likes
Ankit-98
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm also facing heating issue from last 10 days
0 Likes
SANDEEP2024
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Eject your sim trey and blow air gently from their and check every corner that no leakage of air and then put sim trey in and put mobile in a wet cloathfor few minutes to maintain temperature.
And if possible us it in front of cooler or in A.C. room.
0 Likes
SANDEEP2024
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
At heating time put phone in powersaving mode and optimize it from setting.
If temperature becomes over 35 Celsius then your phone starts creating heating problem.
0 Likes
Akshay1902
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Actually few days back, my phone got damaged, a minor crack on screen (going to repair it soon) and due to the back panel's glue, the back panel is like a bread slice.
May be it is affecting the overall temperature of the phone
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-prevent-the-overheating-of-your-galaxy-devi...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes