Original topic:

Hatred towards samsung current trend

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 04:33 PM)
Anishsabari
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have been a samsung fan for all my life until now but the current trend forcing me look away from samsung smartphones, My first phone was samsung galaxy y duos after that I started to look for the flagships since basic ones are laggy and started using samsung s duos, note 4, note 9, note 10 plus and now note 20 ultra. The final note 20 ultra dissapointed me very much to the point I felt its a downgrade from note 10 plus, the lack of 40w support, lack of extra tips for s-pen, dongles, basic case etc. Which made the purchase of the samsung phone a full on experiance but now we are getting less and less in the box which makes it look like less value for money and from the next model the rumors of removing chargers from box makes it less appealing, chargers are basic necessities for a smartphone, removing it from the box is very disspointing and it makes us samsung users look like a fool for boasting high speed charging and mocking apple and start following apple-"the company I hate most for starting these trend like removing headphone jack and other profit increasing tactics" please stop this trend or samsung Note 20 plus will be my last samsung phone
0 Likes
2 Comments
rahulkheria
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
didn't u knew these things while purchasing?
0 Likes
Anishsabari
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
its not that I dont know, its just frusturating as a samsung fan boy that the company is following wrong example
0 Likes